High Power Cellular Signal Amplifier designed to provide Voice and 3G or 2G coverage from 500 meters to 5 kilometers. Its scope depends on several factors (signal strength, orography, etc.).
The repeater system provides a solution to network coverage problems by allowing a variety of possible operating configurations in frequency band covered. The RF Repeater is designed to provide a more cost-effective solution than adding a new Base Transceiver Station (BTS) to improve signal coverage and communication quality in mobile network system In addition, the system can be deployed easily with less investment cost.
The repeater can be installed indoor and/or outdoor; it can be mounted in tower, wall, and floor to satisfy the requirements of different applications.
- Wideband – Support Multi-Operator and Multi-Systems.
- Built-in wireless modem that enables the remote monitor and Specifications control of the repeater through Network Management Systems
- USB port provides an interface to the laptop for local supervision.
- Auto protection for self-excitation
- Frequency range: 824 ~ 849 MHz Uplink and 869 ~ 894 MHz Downlink. Bandwidth: 25 MHz.
- Gain: 95 dB.
- Output maximum power: 43 dBm (20 W) Downlink and 33 dBm (2 W) Uplink.
- Connectors: N-Female type.
- Power supply: 110 VAC.
- Dimensions: 12.91x 16.85 x 6.89” (328 x 428 x 175 mm).
- Weight: 33.07 lb (15 Kg)
- 3G cellular coverage extension
- Remote Villages and Communities
- Base Station (BTS)
- Created : Oct 03, 2019
- Category: Cellular signal amplifier
- Type : Single
- Tags :