The RapidLink 6725-N-HP is a high power dual radio solution that supports both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands concurrently. The RL-6725 can be configured as dual AP’s or one AP and one BackHaul. MESH topologies are supported as well.
The RL-6725-N-HP comes with Quad N connectors to connect external 2.4 GHz antennas and 5 GHz antennas. The 2.4 GHz radio can support 300 Mbps and the 5 GHz band will reach 867 Mbps at full modulation.
The RL-6725-N-HP is a very cost effective, high performance unit that can be configured to support point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and MESH topologies. The rugged enclosure is IP67 compliant to address challenging outdoor applications. Antennas sold separately.
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent radios for high bandwidth
- 2.4GHz 23dBm and 5GHz 27dBm aggregate power
- Data rates of up to 867Mbps in 802.11ac 80 MHz channel
- Antenna Alignment Site Survey - LEDs/Buzzer
- Adjustment for long range transmission
- Quad N connectors, 2 for 2.4GHz 2x2 MIMO flexibility and 2 for
- 5 GHz 2x2 MIMO
- Supports up to 16 SSIDs (8 Per Radio)
- Web interface or unit can be managed with available controller. Unit supports SNMP management as well.
- Automation of industrial processes
- Power, oil, gas and water distribution plants, among others
- Food plants
- Data control and monitoring
- System integration
- Created : Oct 04, 2019
- Category: Industrial
- Type : Single
- Tags :