With the fastest client speeds and great access point capacity, along with local and network-wide spectrum reuse, the Mimosa A5c delivers the highest possible scale for any unlicensed fixed wireless network.
- Fiber speed access at a fraction of the cost: With client speeds capable of 500 Mbps+, and access point capacity up to 1.5 Gbps delivers the speeds consumers and business users demand at a fraction of the cost of delivering Fiber to the Premises.
- Ultra Rugged: Carrier grade IP67 design allows the A5c to withstand the harshest of environmental conditions.
- Micropop Perfected: The Mimosa N5-360 antenna is designed to pair exclusively with the Mimosa A5c access point, and incorporates quad-panel 180 degree overlapping vertical and horizontal antenna polarizations. The innovative antenna design boosts throughput by providing balanced dual-stream coverage over 360 degrees of azimuth, exploiting beamforming gain, and extends the range of the MicroPoP deployments up to 60% compared with Mimosa's A5 integrated solution. Responding to customer demand for extended frequency range, the N5-360 operates from 4.9 GHz to 6.4 GHz without compromising performance.
- Add subscribers with ease: Auto-Provisioning together with the Mimosa Install App, now dramatically reduces subscriber installation time, automates device provisioning and allows seamless device integration into an ISP network.
- Increased capacity at each site: With integrated high precision GPS Sync technology, new A5c sectors can easily be added at existing deployed Mimosa A5 and B5 site and reuse the same channel. This saves valuable, scarce unlicensed spectrum resources when new A5c devices need to be installed "back-to-back" on the same tower or pole.
- Networks scalability: Unique integrated high precision GPS Sync technology in each Mimosa A5c allows every deployed device to be collaboratively synchronized across the network. This allows easy channel reuse to save valuable spectrum network wide, and together with the Mimosa Cloud is incredibly simple to deploy and optimize network spectrum use and performance across all your deployed devices.
- Ultra capacity TDMA: Time Division Multiplexed Access (TDMA) techniques have proven to provide significant improvements when scaling the number of clients, versus Carrier Sensing approaches used in the Wi-Fi technologies. When further optimized by dynamically allocating timeslots and supporting Multi-User MIMO in the downstream direction, and allocate upstream timeslots upon client request, network scale, spectrum efficiency and access point utilization are optimized to the highest degree possible.
- Massive Sector Capacity: A5c is the first outdoor 4x4:4 solution leveraging advanced antenna beamforming and Multi-User MIMO technology. With 4 integrated collaborative antennas, the A5c creates separate "beamforms" to target each client uniquely. Meanwhile a second unique beamform can target a second client simultaneously, getting twice the performance out of the channel.
- Working above the noise: Advanced Auto-Gain Control (AGC) techniques automatically squelch out underlying interference with only 10 dB operating margin required to deliver incredible client performance.
- Custom Engineered: The unique compact X4 (4 antenna single A5c) and X8 (8 antenna dual A5c) are our suggested from KP Performance are engineered specifically for Mimosa's MIMO technology.
- Municipal and Rural Licensed Public Safety multipoint (4.9 GHz)
- Access Point Collocation (GPS Sync)
- Long range pole and tower multipoint