The ESTeem Horizon 900, designed for the rigors of the Industrial, Public Safety, and Federal markets, is the next generation radio with Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and a Legacy RS-232C data port.
The Horizon 900 MHz radio modem provides wireless networking with RF data rates up to 72 Mbps, with a nominal 5 to 10+ mile range depending on the type of antenna used. Now you have greater bandwidth for all your control, video, and VoIP needs on one radio channel.
Scalable Wireless networks over large geographical areas become a reality using the Horizon 900MHz MESH network feature. Every Horizon 900 MHz router can be configured in Station Mode to be used in mobile applications under a Horizon 900 radio canopy
Horizon 900 Reduces Site Costs
- Outdoor case design. The new NEMA 4 case design and weatherproofing kit allows the unit to be indoor or outdoor pole mounted in harsh environments. This feature eliminates the enclosure costs needed with other radios
- Eliminates costly RF feed lines. Direct pole mounting eliminates feedline cost and high signal losses.
- Lower installation costs. Simple pole mounting saves installation time and expense.
- IndustrialMESH Self Healing Network Architecture
- 256/128-bit AES Security
- 5 to 10+ Mile Nominal Range
- Industrial Hardened Case
- Direct Outdoor Pole Mountable
- Extended Temperature Specifications
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Serial RS-232 Communications Port
- High Security 256/128-bit AES Encryption: Horizon 900 MHz wireless radios use high-security AES encryption required in most municipal, public safety and federal applications.
- ESTeem Industrial MESH networking: The Horizon 900 utilizes ESTeem’s Industrial MESH networking for true scalable, self-healing network architectures
- ESTeem Dual Bridge: ESTeem’s exclusive Dual Wi-Bridge mode enables two isolated wireless bridged networks to run side-by-side, delivering two independent networks that seamlessly flow across a common wireless infrastructure for secure and segmented networking.
- ESTeem Memory Module: The Horizon 900 MHz radio modem stores all configuration information on replaceable flash memory module for rapid deployment or replacement.
- Optional GPS Module: The Horizon 900 can add an optional GPS module for location tracking of fixed and mobile devices.
- ESTeem 195E Compatibility: The Horizon 900 is downward compatible to operate with the ESTeem Model 195Ed.
MODES OF OPERATION
- Ethernet Bridge Mode
- All Bridges can be Repeaters
- Available in all Access Point and Bridging Modes
- Access Point (AP)
- AP/Bridge, Router and Masquerade
- Station Modes (Mobile)
- Station Bridge
- Station Router
- Station Masquerade
- Automation of industrial processes
- Power, oil, gas and water distribution plants, among others
- Mass Transportation Systems
- Food plants
- Data control and monitoring
- System integration