Designed for the rigorous Industrial, Public Safety, and Federal markets, ESTeem Horizon 2.4 industrial radios feature Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and a Legacy RS-232C data port.
Whether you require an outdoor wireless or indoor industrial access point, this next generation wireless modem delivers wireless networking with RF data rates up to 150 Mbps, affording you greater bandwidth for all your control, video, and VoIP needs on one radio channel.
Horizon 2.4 industrial radios provide a nominal 5 to 10+ mile range depending on the type an antenna deployed. Using the Horizon 2.4 MESH feature, you can achieve scalable wireless networks over large geographical areas.
Wi-Fi communications with 3rd party mobile devices are possible, thanks to the Horizon 2.4’s configurable high-speed 802.11n protocol interface. You can also configure all Horizon 2.4 models in Station Modes for use in mobile applications under a Horizon 2.4 radio canopy.
Horizon 2.4 Reduces Site Costs
- Outdoor case design: Eliminate the enclosure costs required for other radios with our new NEMA 4 case design and weatherproofing kit. The Horizon 2.4 can be indoor or outdoor pole mounted, providing a critical indoor industrial or outdoor wireless access point in the harshest environments.
- Eliminates costly RF feed lines: Direct pole mounting means feedline cost and high signal losses are no longer an issue.
- Lower installation costs: You can save installation time and expense with our simple pole mounting.
- IndustrialMESH Self Healing Network Architecture
- 256/128-bit AES Security
- 5 to 10+ Mile Nominal Range
- Industrial Hardened Case
- Direct Outdoor Pole Mountable
- Extended Temperature Specifications
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Serial RS-232 Communications Port
- GPS Location Module (optional)
- 256/128-bit AES Encryption
- 802.11i Compatible
- WPA2 Compatible
- Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP)
- WPA Enterprise
- WPA Pre Shared Key (PSK) Compatible
- 128/64 Bit WEP Encryption
- Access Control List (ACL)
MODES OF OPERATION
- Ethernet Bridge Mode
- All Bridges can be Repeaters
- Available in all Access Point and Bridging Modes
- Access Point (AP)
- AP/Bridge, Router and Masquerade
- Station Modes (Mobile)
- Station Bridge
- Station Router
- Station Masquerade
- Automation of industrial processes
- Power, oil, gas and water distribution plants, among others
- Mass Transportation Systems
- Food plants
- Data control and monitoring
- System integration