Weatherproof and temperature hardened, Aruba 370 series access points deliver 802.11ac Wave 2 Gigabit Wi-Fi to outdoor and environmentally challenging locations.
Delivers 4x4:4SS MU-MIMO capability, Aruba’s advanced ClientMatch and an integrated Bluetooth beacon to enable Aruba location services. Also for improved network simplicity and security, Dynamic Segmentation automatically enforces real-time device-level access policies on Aruba wired and wireless networks.
- Dual Radio 802.11ac access point with Multi-User MIMO: Supports up to 1,733 Mbps in the 5 GHz band (with 4SS/VHT80 or 2SS/VHT160 clients) and up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (with 2SS/HT40 clients).
- Built-in Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio: Enables location-based services with BLE-enabled mobile devices receiving signals from multiple Aruba Beacons at the same time.
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC): Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems, and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment.
- Industrial design for harsh indoor and outdoor environments: Sealed connector interfaces to lock out dust and moisture
- Quality of service for unified communication apps: Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Microsoft Skype for Business with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat, and desktop sharing.
- Best-in-class RF management: Integrated AirMatch technology manages the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands and actively optimizes the RF environment including channel width, channel selection and transmit power.
- Spectrum analysis: Capable of part-time or dedicated air monitoring, the spectrum analyzer remotely scans the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands to identify sources of RF interference.
- Wireless mesh: Wireless mesh connections are convenient where Ethernet drops are not available.
- Intelligent app visibility and control: AppRF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, prioritize or limit bandwidth for 1,000's of enterprise apps or groups of apps.
- Aruba Secure Core: Device assurance ussing the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys as well as secure boot. Integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances. IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URL and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats. Encrypted IPsec VPN tunnels securely connect remote users to corporate network resources.
- Maximum ratio combining (MRC) for improved receiver performance.
- Cyclic delay/shift diversity (CDD/CSD) for improved downlink RF performance.
- Short guard interval for 20-MHz, 40-MHz, 80-MHz and 160-MHz channels.
- Space-time block coding (STBC) for increased range and improved reception.
- Low-density parity check (LDPC) for high-efficiency error correction and increased throughput.
- Transmit beam-forming (TxBF) for increased signal reliability and range.
- Clinics, hospitals
- Campus implementations
- System integration (voice, data and video)
- Spectrum analysis
- Created : Oct 04, 2019
- Category: Commercial
- Type : Single
- Tags :