Innovative and aesthetically-designed, our 270-series outdoor APs deliver fast and reliable 802.11ac Wi-Fi performance under any weather conditions.
The three-stream 270 series also enables 802.11n mobile devices to operate up to three-times faster at the same distance from the AP.
Purpose-built for the harshest outdoor environments, 270-series APs can withstand extreme temperatures, persistent moisture and precipitation, and are fully sealed to keep out airborne contaminants. Also for improved network simplicity and security, Dynamic Segmentation automatically enforces real-time device-level access policies on Aruba wired and wireless networks.
- AP type: Outdoor, dual radio, 5-GHz 802.11ac and 2.4-GHz 802.11n
- 3×3 MIMO with three spatial streams and up to 1.3 Gbps wireless data rate.
- 802.11n high-throughput (HT) support: HT 20/40
- 802.11ac very high throughput (VHT) support: VHT 20/40/80
- 802.11n/ac packet aggregation: A-MPDU, A-MSDU Power
- Maximum power consumption: 23 watts.
- Direct AC source: 100-240 Volt AC
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): 48 Vdc (nominal) 802.3at compliant source
- Advanced cellular coexistence (ACC) feature to minimize interference from cellular systems
- Maximum ratio combining (MRC) for improved receiver performance
- Cyclic delay diversity (CDD) for improved downlink RF performance
- Short guard interval for 20-MHz, 40-MHz and 80-MHz channels
- Space-time block coding (STBC) for increased range and improved reception
- Low-density parity check (LDPC) for high-efficiency error correction and increased throughput
- Explicit transmit beam-forming (TxBF) for increased reliability in signal delivery
- Clinics, hospitals
- University campus implementations
- System integration (voice, data and video)