5 GHz WiFi antennas can be used in UNII, ISM, IEEE 802.11a and 802.11ac, Radio Local Area Networks (RLAN), Fixed Wireless Access Systems (FWA), WiMAX and MESH wireless networks.
We offer antennas in frequency ranges from 5.1 GHz to 5.8 GHz as well as multi-band antennas for 2.4/5 GHz applications.
- Automation of industrial processes
- Power, oil, gas and water distribution plants, among others
- Mass Transportation Systems
- Food plants
- Data control and monitoring
- System integration
- IEEE 802.11 a / c, RLAN, FWA, WiFi, WiMax, MESH WiFi
- Created : Oct 03, 2019
- Category: Accesories
- Type : Single
- Tags :